The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

And by the way, if you didn’t actually watch that video, it was a prank. There’s no such product. I posted it just because it’s a funny video.
Thanks, I didn't plan on cheating so nope, I never watched it.
John, just got a chance to watch the video. We have a contender for KJ. KJ, send him a scorpion. I bet he'll do it after yours is posted.
1f608.png

Just in case you missed it.... I’m offering to send any of you a Habanero and/or a Trinidad Scorpion if you are looking for peppers for your challenge videos.

And I expect at least one of you to take me up on that offer!!!!!

Yes Please! I am a glutton for punishment! Whatever you got...the hotter the better!

There’s some behind the scenes stuff going on that is going to delay my scorpion video a bit. But, that’ll give Don, Chris, and Rich some time to get their pepper on!

Wow oh wow, that pepper looked hot KJ. I’m pretty sure yours was hatter than what I had, certainly bigger and meatier...and John going in for more, wow.

I made smoked jalapeño poppers this weekend and have enjoyed them very much. I scrape out all the insides and stuff them with cream cheese so they are about as neutered as can be. I think slow smoking them helps snuff the flames a bit too.

C’mon man, gotta give the others time to catch up. Don’t want to peak too fast! I realize not everyone can just go out back and pick these things!

I made smoked jalapeño poppers this weekend and have enjoyed them very much. I scrape out all the insides and stuff them with cream cheese so they are about as neutered as can be. I think slow smoking them helps snuff the flames a bit too.
Those sound good!

Okay I've enjoyed all the video's!
Who did a shave and challenge video at the same time? I haven't been able to find that one yet.

Back