The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

Now that I'm done watching, Great video KJ ! Yeah shave and eat it was something to do but I do think it helps with a mind over matter aspect as well. I tried to just block out any pain or thought of what I ate by busying myself.......if that makes any sense.

Edited PS: Any screenshot Chris pulls should be titled " Hot Pepper Eating Freak of Nature "

Just in case you missed it.... I’m offering to send any of you a Habanero and/or a Trinidad Scorpion if you are looking for peppers for your challenge videos.

And I expect at least one of you to take me up on that offer!!!!!

Dave is hogging the internets!
IKR?
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

John is in for SCIENCE!!!

Talk about cool as a cucumber! It was clear by your demeanor that that wasn’t as hot as your green one, but I’m glad you got to experience the wonderful fruity taste of it.

Just weird the range! Different strains, different soils, different conditions, all can change the heat. It was cool that you could still stratify it in between the Thai Chili and the other Habanero.

Pastor Sauce!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f607.png

I love it! If I ever make a hot sauce, I’m calling it that!!!!

Remember that Rainbow Pepper? Here’s the plant....

This is is a younger plant. The first peppers are all purple.

The rainbow plant is incredibly beautiful!
The scorpion pepper looks EVIL.....no offense.

Wow, rainbow pepper plant looks beautiful. Almost looks fake. Nice pics

Agreed! Very nice looking death plant!

Sorry about videos, it’ll happen, just haven’t had time to go to the store yet.

Great videos so far one and all and multiple. You guys are killin it!

Back