The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

Oooo, I'm saving that video for the big screen at home!

Good job Rich. I’d say you’ve well over earned yourself that taco salad made by someone else!

Rich!!! Out of the blue with another video! Excellent man, I wasn't sure if you were going to do another one. What a pleasant surprise! I’m totally proud of you.

There was so much goodness in this video! You sure have a way with expressions and describing things!

”Oh Dear..... Oh My..... Oh Dear, here come the hiccups already”

”I believe my ears are bleeding!”

”This is one of those poisonous tree toads that you eat in the afternoon, after you’ve had a few beers”

Jalapeño- like having your teeth cleaned
Serrano- like having a tooth extracted with no a aesthetic

That’s all gold man!

As for the cats, I’m sure if they did bite it, they would taste the heat and would stop. They probably aren’t as dumb as us, as to keep chewing. But I really doubt they would bite it either. Probably just played with it and batted it under something. My cat does that all the time, and I have caught him batting at the peppers.

And way to call out some other members to join along! (I believe he was talking specifically about Chad). I’m glad it was a confidence boost for you. It’s a challenge, made to overcome and make you feel good about completing. You never thought you’d ever eat a whole raw pepper, huh? Let alone two! Congrats!

Now, if you can find that Habanero..... i’d Love to see you go one more. I know you could do it. And I’m really curious what eating one is like in the realm of stuffing amphibians in your mouth or having dental work done!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

And way to call out some other members to join along! (I believe he was talking specifically about Chad).

I interpreted it this way too. I say if he doesn’t do it by Thursday, then he has to do it while ref-ing one of his games this weekend, in front of the whole gathering! ?

Now see look I love spicy food. A good medium to hot salsa or hot buffalo wings is ideal. But I don't like to be in pain. So I do have limits.

And Chris of the Gear variety you are wrong the best Cheeto is the Jalapeno Cheddar.

Now see look I love spicy food. A good medium to hot salsa or hot buffalo wings is ideal. But I don't like to be in pain. So I do have limits.

And Chris of the Gear variety you are wrong the best Cheeto is the Jalapeno Cheddar.
That’s ok Chad. Do like we did and use this as an object lesson about peer pressure with your kids. ?

Rich you are the man! You are so cool under pressure.

I do have one question though.....will you put jalapeños on your taco salad?

Awesome Chris!

Great job Rich!
I could let the Randoff Scott reference go unnoticed.

Before I start watching...lemme just say - you’ve posted! That’s a good sign already!

Back