The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

Could you not see the video? Or is this typical Dave humor wanting to snoop around
1f609.png
I got that when I looked too Dave. I couldn't see it either.

Nice one Dave!

Chris, just wow! I'm just sad you looked up the Reaper, now that would have been a show. Actually if KJ does the scorpion you can one up him with the Reaper.

Also does this mean I shouldn't eat my habanero?

Nice one Dave!

Chris, just wow! I'm just sad you looked up the Reaper, now that would have been a show. Actually if KJ does the scorpion you can one up him with the Reaper.

Also does this mean I shouldn't eat my habanero?
you should definitely eat that green habanero, I’d like to see how the guy who crushed the tai chili handles the scotch bonnet. I look forward to kJ chowing on the scorpion pepper but I won’t be trying to one up anyone

Nice KJ. Set the Phone to 480 which was my closest option to 540 and hopefully solve the issue. Thanks for the help.

Definitely wait for more videos!

Great double down video.

I shoot at 720 I think, good to know a tad lower is still feasible.

Nice KJ! I'd say to top it all off with one of those satan's toe suckers, but I'd never do it myself, so I can't call out a challenge.
1f606.png

Kudos to John, he ate two peppers today. The second knowing it would be more intense than the first. I am quite pleased to have survived, the one I ate fought back for about 45 minutes longer. But all is good now. I won’t even consider that the big ol meaty green pepper was possibly less hot...John just has way more composure.

kJ is a little insane if I do say so myself. ‘Yeah, now I have to eat the scorpion pepper...but first let me eat all these other hot beasts”

Awesome John!! Your videos are great. Don't over think and self analyze them. Do some shave videos. We're all a little demented and enjoy this stuff. Unfortunately my video is gone and I'm done trying to get it going again. Glad a couple saw it anyway. I will bow to the big boys here. KJ, John and Chris. GREAT JOB !!!! I will do a video this morning of my shave at a lower setting and see if it solves the problem.

This is awesome! With my newly shrunken stomach I must abstain from participating myself, but bring on the pain of others, lol!

I do have some Carolina Reaper chili paste on my cupboard though...

Just finished Chris' video and KJ's. I still need to watch John's second one. I am super impressed. I live how Chris was walking around the house like moving around was going to make things better!

I found Thai Chili Peppers at an Asian Market. I really thought they would have more. I am confident I can find some hotter ones today or tomorrow though. Anyway...I want to go through the progression so I will get a video or two up today. Sorry I am late to the party.

John, great video. I’ll address it specifically in mine.

i sit here now eating breakfast with a healthy dose of hot sauce, thinking about the challenge ahead.

Also waiting for this morning’s shave video to upload. Dave must have rubbed off on me because it’s taking forever!

Back