The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

I am quite sure I have a bottle of this lying around in the B11eer supply somewhere. Now I just need to locate it, and perhaps fI28nd a time to actually drink it.

stone-punishment-batch-9.png

Not really a hot pepper head but wanted to know if anyone had seen the Netflix documentary Champions?? The 2nd episode is off the charts CRAZY on a pepper eating contest. You MUST watch it!! The 1st episode is also good on some crazy people in England running down a hill chasing a 8 pound roll of cheese.
It is a very nice documentary series much recommended. ENJOY!!

@uacowboy 's ongoing Ghost Pepper Sauce report of food made better with it
Tortilla Chips
Cheetos, both Jalapeno and Flaming Hot
Eggs
Carne Asada Burrito
Green Corn Tamales
A Chocolate chip cookie
Peanut butter sandwich
Popcorn
V8
Cajun dirty Rice
Popeyes Shrimp

That is all

I'm going to post this here as we likely have the most savvy, knowledgeable, etc members watching this thread:

Any suggestions on a hot sauce for my daughter's boyfriend, who love hot sauce? I'm thinking something a few (or a lot of) steps above Frank's sauce. A little educational.

I'm looking for something readily available on Amazon or some such, preferably.

Thanks folks.

I'm going to post this here as we likely have the most savvy, knowledgeable, etc members watching this thread:

Any suggestions on a hot sauce for my daughter's boyfriend, who love hot sauce? I'm thinking something a few (or a lot of) steps above Frank's sauce. A little educational.

I'm looking for something readily available on Amazon or some such, preferably.

Thanks folks.
This is my go to sauce right now. Good flavor and a good kick. The price is good as well.
61aZ2bzwsEL._SL1500_.jpg

A little educational.
What do you mean by this? What are you looking for exactly? Most everything is leaps and bounds and miles beyond Frank’s. Frank’s is indeed delicious, but it’s one of the weakest hot sauces in existence.

Back