The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

I need to try Apollo. I've had the PepperX sauce and enjoyed it. But as with shave soaps I have been informed I have "too many" (whatever that means) hot sauces and must work through some.

giphy.gif

@Spider

I need to try Apollo. I've had the PepperX sauce and enjoyed it. But as with shave soaps I have been informed I have "too many" (whatever that means) hot sauces and must work through some.
I have quite a few myself. I did the Hot Ones subscription box for 3 seasons. Quite only because I was getting them faster than I could use them, and running out of counter space.

No video, but I did chomp down on the habanero during this evening's Zoom call. Mild hiccups for a few minutes and some leaky eyeball glands. It does taste better when charred and turned into sauce though. It wasn't stale, nor did I need my mom's permission. :sneaky: Can I be an "honorary" member/survivor?

Someone has the video, last night on the Zoom call I ate one of KJ's Ghost peppers! I was nervous and it was HOT, but I got it down!
When I am done with work I will get it uploaded to YouTube and share a private link here. It's raw and won't have any editing so I will keep it private so it's only visible here.

Back