The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

At 1st I think cool, there's 1 video to move KJ on and now I won't have to do it yet. THEN
1f602.png
, Paused at 1:18 because I spit water onto the keyboard. Way to go Dave !! I may be down for this one. Heading back to finish the video now. BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am about as pathetic as can be when it comes to eating things that cause me pain but I figured I would support KJs challenge in the only way I know how ...by cheating.

Sorry for your pain Chris, but as odd as this will sound I sat here watching and thinking.. YES!!!! I'm NOT the only one in the world that shouldn't be within 25 feet of superglue!
1f606.png

Great way to participate Dave. I don’t think I could have handled the two thins. Fortunately, milk and I don’t get along so I would probably be able to resist.

Great, now I want my own box of Oreos.

So those little Thai Chilis someone brought those into work. THEY claimed they are about as hot as a jalepeno and that I should try one! Stupid me... OKAYY!!!! Guess what it is HOTTER than a jalepeno. My mouth was on FIRE!! I ran upstairs to a break room that has a wider variety of food like pre-made sandwiches etc. There was no milk all sold out! I bought a giant thing of yogurt and practically chugged it! I hated it!

Now see if this was salsa i'd be all gung ho. But biting into a pepper that is goign to ruin my mouth. I dunno. I don't even like biting into a jalepeno unless it is stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon!
indeed. Those little red suckers are tough. Green horseradish is a surprise too but the pain is so very temporary ...all the way into the brain but temporary.

Dave, I would have an easier time eating peppers than oreos. Although I wouldn't have any issues staying away from the milk in the oreo challenge. I can't bring myself to ruin good milk by putting oreos in it.
1f601.png

So that’s why all the nurses and doctor disappear when they aren’t answering calls!

Good twist Dave, that was a hoot!

Hey...I'm going to just put this out there. I hear some of you say that you don't like heat. Well, that's kind of the point. If all the videos are going to be like KJ's Serrano peppers then what's the point. We want to see you cringe, watery eyes, snot running from your nose...
1f443.png
. So...suck it up Sally and crunch on a pepper!
I personally love heat. I regularly eat things that others around me can't stand heat-wise. Hot food is some of the best food on the planet. I love getting things Thai Hot, for example. I just have an aversion to being on video, so you won't be seeing me eating habeneros on camera.

Dave great video. You said you were going to do things different, and I got a little worried.... then hilarity ensued! Thanks for the video brother! Really enjoyed your entry. I'm loving you guys having fun with this.

so you won't be seeing me eating habeneros on camera.

::-sad face-::

Very cool! Great video. I can't bring myself to be on video, so definitely kudos to you guys that do!

Got my video coming John......I hope. Did it at 11:30 this morning and still uploading. I too commented on water not being a good idea. Back to your video and hope I can get mine added soon. I think I married your wife's sister.

Nice Video John...... you trying to kill me early?? Man give some others a chance too! LOL

So, here's the deal. I know Dave is trying to get his video uploaded. He ate a Serrano, and I assume he completed the challenge successfully, so he bumped me up to Lvl 2. Then you went above me and ate a Thai Chili, so that means I need to go to the next level past that. So tonight, I will do a video and combine Level 2 and 3 and eat both the Bolivian Rainbow peppers and the Thai Chili.

Now, as for your green peppers.... they are still hot, but they are unripe, and wont be as hot as a ripe one. So, I will go to my garden and see if I can find a green one. I'll consider your Thai chili video good to send me to the green habanero, then when you eat the green one, I'll go up to the ripe one.

I hope I can find a ripe Thai Chili (I may have some in the freezer if I don't). The one I picked last night was only half ripe. But I'll use that if it's all that I have. Your Thai chilis are much different than mine, and remind me a lot of the Tiao peppers that I bought when I was in Guam. There are lots of varieties of Thai peppers, and as far as I'm aware, they are all the same heat level.

Excellent video. Don't worry about them man, we love seeing your videos! And you may not like it, but I do love your voice. It's soothing. It's about time to step up your game and do some shave VLOGs now!

Nice Video John...... you trying to kill me early?? Man give some others a chance too! LOL

So, here's the deal. I know Dave is trying to get his video uploaded. He ate a Serrano, and I assume he completed the challenge successfully, so he bumped me up to Lvl 2. Then you went above me and ate a Thai Chili, so that means I need to go to the next level past that. So tonight, I will do a video and combine Level 2 and 3 and eat both the Bolivian Rainbow peppers and the Thai Chili.

Now, as for your green peppers.... they are still hot, but they are unripe, and wont be as hot as a ripe one. So, I will go to my garden and see if I can find a green one. I'll consider your Thai chili video good to send me to the green habanero, then when you eat the green one, I'll go up to the ripe one.

I hope I can find a ripe Thai Chili (I may have some in the freezer if I don't). The one I picked last night was only half ripe. But I'll use that if it's all that I have. Your Thai chilis are much different than mine, and remind me a lot of the Tiao peppers that I bought when I was in Guam. There are lots of varieties of Thai peppers, and as far as I'm aware, they are all the same heat level.

Excellent video. Don't worry about them man, we love seeing your videos! And you may not like it, but I do love your voice. It's soothing. It's about time to step up your game and do some shave VLOGs now!

I'm not trying to rush you, just using what I can find. In my part of the world ketchup is considered a spice!!

This!

Way to chip in John. “Try to kill KJ.” Lol! ?

Back