The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

On the BWW Blazin challenge, I HATE standard buffalo sauce which is the only reason i will likely never to that challenge. I am pretty certain i could otherwise handle it just fine.

The chip is only 1.5 mil? that's not bad at all. I'm almost tempted to get a couple and find someone else to eat it with me.

and yeah that poor guy probably had no idea what he was about to do lol.

John @The Monkey dude you are so getting a free pizza!

The chip is only 1.5 mil?
It's just reaper powder, and nothing else for heat, I believe. Reapers are usually 1.5-2.5M. I haven't seen any difinitive SHU for the Paqi chip, but one other site said that's about what they are.

Was going to order even though $7 for a single chip...........................Shipping $8 for total of $15............That's a tub of soap, I'll pass............
Yeah. I think I'll pick up a few bags of their normal chips and see if I can win a 1 chip from them. I have tried the ghost pepper chips and they have some heat but flavor is just ok. The other flavor sounds tasty.

Yeah. I think I'll pick up a few bags of their normal chips and see if I can win a 1 chip from them. I have tried the ghost pepper chips and they have some heat but flavor is just ok. The other flavor sounds tasty.
You getting the reaper chip too, I hope..... you started this.

Back