The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

@Spider did I somehow miss you eating the scorpion pepper? Summer is over and you owe some of us a scorpion pepper video.
Do I?? I ate a scorpion pepper last year. And as Dave said, my garden was an abysmal failure this year and I got no peppers, or anything for that matter.

Do I?? I ate a scorpion pepper last year. And as Dave said, my garden was an abysmal failure this year and I got no peppers, or anything for that matter.
I thought you had some pepper you were going to eat to top the Scorpion John ate, but can't remember and I could be totally wrong on that to. Good video ^^^

I thought you had some pepper you were going to eat to top the Scorpion John ate, but can't remember and I could be totally wrong on that to. Good video ^^^
Yes, that would be the Reaper. I had one to eat last year, but it got delayed in transit, and I received it the day before my surgery, so I couldn’t eat it. Was going to grow them in my garden this year, so I could do it, but that didn’t work out either. I think the universe is telling me to not eat one.

I listened to It Burns on audible. It's about the culture around eating hot stuff as a challenge and the people and business behind growing the "hottest pepper". It was interesting. The guy that had claim on the hottest pepper now says that he has several more that are hotter he's developed, But for business reasons is holding them in reserve until someone claims to have beaten what he already has out there.

The guy that had claim on the hottest pepper now says that he has several more that are hotter he's developed, But for business reasons is holding them in reserve until someone claims to have beaten what he already has out there.
Yup. That's 'Smokin' Ed Curry. I've mentioned that fact a couple times on my heat VLOG. Just crazy.

It is delicious. One of my favorite sauces that I have received from them.

Back