The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

John shouldn't have to. We were supposed to bump him to the next one. He said John ate the scorpion so he'd have to eat a Reeper but next year.........that came and went. Don't mind me, I'm just the guy in the bathroom.........
The voice from the stall next door?

Shoot, I thought KJ already been there done that. Had I known the reaper was still up for grabs I would have done a video of me eating the one I had over the holiday with my smoked pork belly burnt ends. I didn't eat the whole thing but I think i got a seed stuck in my throat...it was hot but I handled it.

Shoot, I thought KJ already been there done that. Had I known the reaper was still up for grabs I would have done a video of me eating the one I had over the holiday with my smoked pork belly burnt ends. I didn't eat the whole thing but I think i got a seed stuck in my throat...it was hot but I handled it.
Not that we don't believe you Chris but we'll need video proof for sure 😉

Even if I had.... you think we wouldn't want to see that??????

And after watching your reactions to the milder peppers..... I'm not sure I believe you. Going to need to see some proof!

As a guy that tops out at taco bell's diablo sauce, all I will say is that my hat is off to you guys. (And gal, because Amber definitely has me beat as well)
The videos are fun to watch, but not for me to do. 😆

As a guy that tops out at taco bell's diablo sauce, all I will say is that my hat is off to you guys. (And gal, because Amber definitely has me beat as well)
The videos are fun to watch, but not for me to do. 😆
LOL, thanks. I always share you guys' thoughts with her, so I'll be sure to let her know.

The one chip Challenge is back tomorrow. I dont know the scovell count on it but I'm thinking about it. Anyone else in?

I'd be down. Doesn't seem too hard.... it's only 1.5M Scoville.

On a side note, on Tuesday I went to BWW, and had their Blazin Wings for the first time. Definitely hot, I think they claim 350,000 scoville. But definitely dooable. Made my tongue hurt and sweat, but the heat didn't last terribly long. I think now I'm ready to do their Blazin Wing challenge (12 wings in 6 min). Shouldn't be much of a challenge actually.

I'd be down. Doesn't seem too hard.... it's only 1.5M Scoville.

On a side note, on Tuesday I went to BWW, and had their Blazin Wings for the first time. Definitely hot, I think they claim 350,000 scoville. But definitely dooable. Made my tongue hurt and sweat, but the heat didn't last terribly long. I think now I'm ready to do their Blazin Wing challenge (12 wings in 6 min). Shouldn't be much of a challenge actually.
BWW changed the blazin sauce and it doesn't taste as good as it use to. I use to order it just for the taste of it but not since the change.
I have done the challenge and it isn't the heat that is the problem. The thing is they bring them to the table straight from the fryer. They don't let them cool down any. I burnt my fingers and mouth from the hot oil.

New sauce lineup for Season 10. These all sound amazing! Can't wait to test them out and get vopening videos made for them.

Back