The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

I won one auction for $13. I got a message from the seller that I needed to send payment (which I had done). I sent him a copy of the ebay and paypal confirmation. Fast forward to a few hours ago and Paypal is showing a refund from the seller for the $13. I haven't heard from the seller. I'm guessing it went cheaper than he wanted to sell it for and canceled the sale.
The saga continues.... I just got an email from Ebay that the seller opened a claim against me for failure to pay! What the heck?!?!?!

The saga continues.... I just got an email from Ebay that the seller opened a claim against me for failure to pay! What the heck?!?!?!
I feel like he's trying to cover his tracks for backing out, which is stupid since I'm guessing any attempts to contact him were through ebay and the payment obviously was.

At least you have the paypal statement showing you paid and he refunded. Pretty much shows you were in the right, and him in the wrong.

Almost had our first bingo game where the caller quit(died) first! Nice job man...2 minutes of pain and you were home free.

You don't come across as an idiot at all. We all feel like that when watching a video of ourselves. By the way I saw the ASL for the final one ;)

Funny I feel like I come across as an idiot.
John, I've always told you you're a natural in front of the camera. I enjoy your delivery. You really should give the Shave VLOGs a try..... especially the stunt shaves.... those seem right up your alley.

Amber and I watched it last night. She said you did a good job. I wasn't sure if she was going to watch one before she did it, but after watching yours she said, "Oh, that doesn't look so bad." Haha.....

Ya ya, what these guys said. I know you can take what they say with a grain of salt, but in this case they are correct. And I say you should join the video elite. You guys okay with me calling us that? I know, we're not "elite", but it sounds cool. Maybe we could all get jackets that say that. Guys? Hey....guys??

Ya ya, what these guys said. I know you can take what they say with a grain of salt, but in this case they are correct. And I say you should join the video elite. You guys okay with me calling us that? I know, we're not "elite", but it sounds cool. Maybe we could all get jackets that say that. Guys? Hey....guys??

Back