The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

The slush was ok but the heat was for sure pretty low but it was there and it dissipated super fast. Now I need to find that taco bell sauce.

Sorry guys no video cause I was driving.

Reporting in on the taco bell topic.

What that have is a reaper ranch sauce for the reaper ranch steak fries/burrito. I got 2 burritos and and zero trouble eating them. Flavor is pretty good and wins out vs. The drink from sonic, but heat was actually less that the slushy :oops:.

If you can handle moderate Spice levels I'd say try it!

Reporting in on the taco bell topic.

What that have is a reaper ranch sauce for the reaper ranch steak fries/burrito. I got 2 burritos and and zero trouble eating them. Flavor is pretty good and wins out vs. The drink from sonic, but heat was actually less that the slushy :oops:.

If you can handle moderate Spice levels I'd say try it!

More importantly does it hurt when it exits, 30 min after eating it? Love taco Bell but it don't love me

No hot warning on mine. I feel the heat in back of the throat but it's tasty and refreshing. More marketing strategy. If you enjoy heat it's a nice drink although a little Tequila wouldn't hurt it
IMG_20190801_130256153_HDR.jpgIMG_20190801_130658424_HDR.jpg

On Taco Bells drive thru unfortunately
View attachment 6976
WTP.jpg

Back