The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

The worse part is that when I coughed in the beginning a seed got stuck in my nose. That single seed felt like a hot match burning my sinuses all day long!

Where’s @dangerousdon ????

Sorry guys! I had every intention of doing this tonight. I got off work late and then had to take care of the dogs. After which I stopped in to check on the In-laws. I know...excuses excuses...but I WILL get to this. I PROMISE!

Sweet!

I got my shirt in the mail today! I hope I’m feeling well enough to finish my Challenge next weekend.

Okay guys! I'm uploading the video now. I have some quick edits to do to the video and then I will try to get it onto the site as soon as I can. It might take a bit but I will have it up sometime tonight!

Our first Bail Out! Nice try Don..... John and I both ate it, it wasn’t that bad! LOL

I think you should have done the habanero first, and worked your way up. It’s been a while since you did the Thai. You gotta get your body conditioned man!

Oh well, thanks for playing. You gave it a shot. Only a few were brave enough to try.

And heavy whipping cream is some seriously good stuff. I drink it too. No milk for me either, unless it’s unsweetened almond milk.

So, you going to try to redeem yourself a little bit..... and give the habanero a try? They are truly the most delicious pepper of the entire Challenge.....

Our first Bail Out! Nice try Don..... John and I both ate it, it wasn’t that bad! LOL

My stomach says otherwise. Seriously...I must not tolerate heat as much as I thought. That pepper is wrecking havoc on my gut right now!

Give me a day to let my gut adjust...but since I have the habanero I might give it a try.

Back