The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

Went and picked my garden today. Filled a 5gal bucket with tomatoes and peppers. Cut up some peppers to freeze, and made more salsa. Made 1 Quart of salsa using Trinidad Scorpion peppers!

My left hand is pretty much on fire now.

Fantastic!

I could eat chips and salsa every day! One of those foods that you just love.

Now there’s a guy that grew up eating some heat. Just like you were eating candy til those last couple of peppers. Glad you pulled out of the straight shave at the end, I was getting worried.

Nice video(s) Craig. Thanks for bringing in a new pepper to the party. Looks like that one got ya pretty good. Are you going to go further?

Now there’s a guy that grew up eating some heat. Just like you were eating candy til those last couple of peppers. Glad you pulled out of the straight shave at the end, I was getting worried.
Well I won't say candy, but yeah those last two got a little intense.
1f632.png
All I can say is WOW Craig..............take a break before doing the habanero
No problem there!
Craig you are a mad man!
I've always been crazy, it's kept me from going insane!
1f609.png
Nice video(s) Craig. Thanks for bringing in a new pepper to the party. Looks like that one got ya pretty good. Are you going to go further?
Haven't decided yet, I'm going to run by an Asian market and see if they have any Thia Chili. I think I'll let that be the deciding factor. But I won't be straight razor shaving during that one for sure!

I'm still waiting for my Carolina Reapers to come in the mail. I was supposed to get them on Friday, but they appear to be stalled out somewhere.

Back