The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

I made a mistake and let it sit cap down. When I popped it open about 1/3 teaspoon splurged out. I scooped it out and smeared it on my tongue. I instantly broke out in hiccups. It’s been about 30 minutes and it’s still making its presence known.

Well it says right there, serving size 1tsp. So try it again with 3 times as much!

I made a mistake and let it sit cap down. When I popped it open about 1/3 teaspoon splurged out. I scooped it out and smeared it on my tongue. I instantly broke out in hiccups. It’s been about 30 minutes and it’s still making its presence known.

I think this was made more funny because I can hear you saying this in your calm way.

If you don’t find it at your ALDI, I can send you one from here. There were several boxes and I don’t see it as being a big mover.

Actually I think I said ‘Well, that was a mistake.’
1f633.png

I was thinking that same thing just reading about YOU doing it.
1f605.png

Since KJ hasn't wrapped this up yet with his Reaper pepper I think a few more of you should jump in on this.

I’ll get to it, eventually. Need to see if my frozen peppers will work for my purposes, or I may need to buy more.

But yes, it’d be great to get some fresh videos going!

I’ll get to it, eventually. Need to see if my frozen peppers will work for my purposes, or I may need to buy more.

But yes, it’d be great to get some fresh videos going!

Wasn't pressuring you, just thought a few more guys with videos would be fun.

I found this yesterday. Got through all the Videos and you guys are awesome. I may see if I can get a habanero today. I love spicy food but I have texture issues with a lot of raw veggies so we will see if I can do a video.

Side note, I too watch GMM and they are great, but have you watched Hot Ones on the first we feast channel?

Side note, I too watch GMM and they are great, but have you watched Hot Ones on the first we feast channel?

Awesome Kyle! Can't wait. And yes, I love Hot Ones. I really want to get some of their sauces. I watched 3 episodes this morning!

Here's Rhett & Link on Hot Ones!

Nice video Kyle! But that was far too easy for you, to be considered a “challenge”. I think you need to find a hotter pepper!

Back