The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

Well Dave you were much more composed and calmer that I was during my Hot Pepper Challenge Shave!

Great Job!

Composure is great, and something to be proud of..... but a lack of composure sure makes for an entertaining video!

That was a Dadism that came lips this morning. He used to say it all the time at summer camp. "If you can't find something you like to do here it's your own fault, you aren't trying hard enough"

Just curious if anyone has had adverse affect of taste buds?? All day today the taste is off on everything I drank. Soda at lunch and a beer now with my stepdad. Definitely something from the 2nd pepper this morning.....

Just curious if anyone has had adverse affect of taste buds?? All day today the taste is off on everything I drank. Soda at lunch and a beer now with my stepdad. Definitely something from the 2nd pepper this morning.....

I was OK after about an hour, no real sickness, taste issue, or resulting ring of fire. I did have some peppery burps throughout the day though. Same sweetness and unique pepper taste as when the habanero first hit the mouth, before the inferno set in. KJ wasn’t lyin!

Water tastes better, sweeter, than normal. That’s the only change I’ve noticed. But that didn’t happen until after the scorpion.

A bit heavy on the paprika, but looks delicious!

I find paprika to be very light on taste, I use a lot of it whenever I use it, because I like to taste it. This was smoked paprika, which is amazing.

Gentlemen I must apologize. I'm fighting with my editing software. I went to render the 1st part of the video and a file that was just under 4G on my phone is now wanting to be 19 G after I cut in half???? How is that even possible? I'm working on it! If all else fails I'll use another program, never had issues with Pinnacle before.

Gentlemen I must apologize. I'm fighting with my editing software. I went to render the 1st part of the video and a file that was just under 4G on my phone is now wanting to be 19 G after I cut in half???? How is that even possible? I'm working on it! If all else fails I'll use another program, never had issues with Pinnacle before.
No worries Craig. Sounds like it's gonna be a good one.

Back