The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

Did you all see the new shirt in the Zazzle Store! Hooray for Pepper Challenge SWAG!

Just getting caught up and watching Rich's latest video. You guys are all braver men than I.

Rich, just getting into your video, but your knife is most likely carbon steel as opposed to stainless. Carbon blades will develop a "patina" to them from food acids. The kitchen knives I forged do it too and the "spiciest" things they cut are onions. It should turn a nice bluish color where it made contact, but if it really bugs you, it can be buffed off.

And thank you Rich. My admin assistant actually startled her. I did get a few comments.

You looked so calm and collected with the habanero that's for sure.

Rich..... You Da Man!

Your composure during that was incredible. I knew you could do it. And I bet you surprised yourself, and your wife!

You earned that T-Shirt!

Guys if you want that shirt, get it now! There’s a 30% off code that ends today. My shirt was $16.77

thirtyoffsep

Dang Rich...you’re one cool cat! That thing didn’t even phase you!

Well done. ?

Rich, wow...just wow! You are so cool under fire. You sir must have ice in your veins. I feel like a wimp with my reaction compared to you.

Okay I've done it, well 3 peppers any way, Jalapeno, Serrano, and Tabasco.

I'll get the video(s) up as soon as possible. It's kinda long, since I did all 3 during a shave. I'll probably break it into 3 parts.

Okay I've done it, well 3 peppers any way, Jalapeno, Serrano, and Tabasco.

I'll get the video(s) up as soon as possible. It's kinda long, since I did all 3 during a shave. I'll probably break it into 3 parts.

3 in 1? Oh dang, Craig just kicked off the triple dog dare round!

Back