The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

No thanks lol!

I heard your challenge.

I have something else I have to do first.

Wow that wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. I was watching the scorpion videos as well and this pepper was just destroying people, so you are amazing.

So we just need a few more videos. I'll do another video. I did the Thai and the Habanero so I guess all that is left is a jalapeño. I'll see if I can find one.

Mercy, from the little preview video on YouTube it looked like you horked in your backyard. Glad to see it didn’t get that bad.

And I agree...everyone needs a NurseDave mug.

I started whispering "oh Dear... Oh D-d-d Dear dear" almost like Piglet when you started chewing. That looked worse than a root canal without anesthetic. Maybe passing a kidney stone the size of a tangerine.

Dang man, at least outwardly, you took that pretty good! All the salsa eating must be doing you a major favor!

Great new twist! It’ll be interesting to see who steps up.

I did the Thai and the Habanero so I guess all that is left is a jalapeño. I'll see if I can find one.
You can’t go backwards....

That’s where Chris messed up. He did his Habanero, and didn’t leave much room to escalate.

Thanks guys. I can still feel the pepper in my stomach. Now let’s see if I can get to sleep!

From the Cadres' Personal Avon Rep to Traditional Wet Shavings Executive of Marketing. Great job KJ and the Gauntlet is dropped.........who will pick it up ?? Come on guys. I bet the Monkey does the scorpion. You got this John !!

So I'm working in Knoxville TN today, or as I call it, Civilization and found these at the Kroger. Not committed yet but in the consideration stage and 1 step closer.......

So I'm working in Knoxville TN today, or as I call it, Civilization and found these at the Kroger. Not committed yet but in the consideration stage and 1 step closer.......

Its inevitable now! Did your death also cost $0.14?

Well ya wouldn't have bought em if you weren't going to put en to use. Bring on the tears and snot!

Well ya wouldn't have bought em if you weren't going to put en to use. Bring on the tears and snot!
Enough from the peanut gallery. They were only 10 cents for 3. I waste more by having 1 of my plates from the 6s sit on a shelf unused. ? Nothing is written in stone.

Back