The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

Pretty intense KJ, I am glad to see you experienced the same torture I did from a pepper with half the power. I revisited the store that was supposed to have the reaper and they still dont have any out. I went to another that listed ghost peppers but I think they were the same red peppers (thai chilli i think) that were in the bin next to them. To be honest I am probably stupid enough to try one of these if I got my hands on one so i am going to stop looking. It is amazing how the pain tapers around 6 minutes and is substantially better by 10 minutes. Not so amazing is the inability to sleep comfortably for a day or two.

Pretty intense KJ, I am glad to see you experienced the same torture I did from a pepper with half the power. I revisited the store that was supposed to have the reaper and they still dont have any out. I went to another that listed ghost peppers but I think they were the same red peppers (thai chilli i think) that were in the bin next to them. To be honest I am probably stupid enough to try one of these if I got my hands on one so i am going to stop looking. It is amazing how the pain tapers around 6 minutes and is substantially better by 10 minutes. Not so amazing is the inability to sleep comfortably for a day or two.
I'll wager that one could show up in your mail so you wouldn't have to look for one.

So, there has been some talk about sending peppers through the mail. I know some folks asked if that was legal (jokingly, I'm sure).

But I found this image on FB. Who wants to receive a box like this???

Problem with that box is the stems can separate and you don't know which is which. Mine in the truck bouncing around the stems came off.

Well that's just great. NOW you have to eat them!
Mine are all the same (Habaneros) I ate 1 and after shutting off video it said, Unable to save Video. Mental words ensued. I wasn't going to post what happened because I know the, Oh sure you did comments will follow. I plan on redoing again with another. Glad I bought 3.........sorta
1f621.png

Mine are all the same (Habaneros) I ate 1 and after shutting off video it said, Unable to save Video. Mental words ensued. I wasn't going to post what happened because I know the, Oh sure you did comments will follow. I plan on redoing again with another. Glad I bought 3.........sorta
1f621.png

Oh man, that sucks!

Oh and “Oh sure you did...” ?

1f621.png

You really did eat one already?

Kudos! And it must not have been too bad, if you are willing to do it again!

Kudos! And it must not have been too bad, if you are willing to do it again!
Definitely HOT but I want my bragging rights too and officially. Can't tell you how steamed I was, and not from the pepper. It's one thing to not have a shave video work but this STUNK !!!!!

Folks might not be joking about sending them through the mail. When you drive into California from Oregon, you have to stop at a check point where they ask if you have any fresh fruits or vegetables. If they confiscate all or just some, I dunno.

I must say, I'm very impressed with the number of you who actually did the Habanero. Going in, I just really figured a bunch of you would do a couple milder videos and that'd be it. But y'all stepped up big time! I'm digging it!

Back