The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Coffee Shop

I signed up for Trade Coffee’s bean subscription. I get a shipment of coffee every couple of weeks from independent roasters around the country. I’m thoroughly enjoying this. As nice as it’s been during the pandemic to reliably get excellent coffee here in the home office, it’s nice to change things up with some variety.

So I must have run across this guy when I first got my aeropress but I don’t remember it. In my recent coffee research I (re)discovered him. Given many people use the aeropress I thought some others may find this interesting if you haven’t seen it. He actually has many videos about the aeropress but I’ve watched this one umpteen times over the weekend. It’s also interesting to have learned that the aeropress seems to be one of the best brewing methods of any and yet so simple.

These amateur Brits……

Wait till this gets to Left Coast Heartbeat Murcia…..

We are gonna be hookah-briping, industrial style.

9EF69F5E-FD7D-41C0-AC49-05647C69871D.jpeg

This is more my speed

Great vid & showdown.
👍
I like to make AeroPress coffee a little strong and dilute it back after brewing.
I know that’s what the inventor wants you to do. I’ve never tried it that way.

Kick up the bean volume

Shorten the brew time to 60 seconds

Shot of hot water in the concentrate

Results = even crummy coffee is pretty good

Back