The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Coffee Shop

But … but my Mr Coffee makes 12 cups
@MarkB don’t let @MilkCrate get to you - we coffee elites are here to stay - some people just don’t appreciate a fine cup of joe by filtering through a perfect grind. I was going to say his area of the country calls all carbonated drinks Coke instead of soda - then I realized that your neck if the woods does too. So, you’re both weirdos…and I will make my coffee using a burr grinder and my Ninja Coffee Bar making one cup at a time

@MarkB don’t let @MilkCrate get to you - we coffee elites are here to stay - some people just don’t appreciate a fine cup of joe by filtering through a perfect grind.
giphy.gif

With the "inverted method" it essentially functions as a French Press.

I know the inverted method is good for people who have problems getting their aeropress Not to "leak" into their cup before they are ready to press out their cup.. I use the inverted a lot because it just seems simpler to me. I know it says after putting in the plunger to pull back on the plunger to create a suction to keep your press from leaking before proper steep time but flipping it over guarantees No drip before press.
Now look what you have done Mark , you're making me want to get out my press , it's been a couple of weeks since I used mine...

I know the inverted method is good for people who have problems getting their aeropress Not to "leak" into their cup before they are ready to press out their cup.. I use the inverted a lot because it just seems simpler to me. I know it says after putting in the plunger to pull back on the plunger to create a suction to keep your press from leaking before proper steep time but flipping it over guarantees No drip before press.
Now look what you have done Mark , you're making me want to get out my press , it's been a couple of weeks since I used mine...
I use it every day at work and you don’t need to pull back on it. Just putting it in stops it from dripping down.

I use it every day at work and you don’t need to pull back on it. Just putting it in stops it from dripping down.
Every time I have tried using it without pulling the plunger slightly back it had tiny drips.. I though have only used the aeropress about 5 or 6 times. I'm glad you don't have problems with yours and maybe after time I will get better at using it and figure out how to be as good as you are with yours but for now this mere mortal has to continue with the struggles !! ;) :LOL:

Conversation heard at every weekend BBQ in the south during the summer….

Person 1 - “Hey, whachoo wanna drink?”

Person 2 - “Git me a coke”

Person 1 - “What kind?”

Person 2 - “Dr. Pepper.”

This is, of course, after all the sweet tea is gone.

Back