The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Coffee Shop

Anyone Used One of these ???? I picked it up for an extremely good price..
It seems like it might be pretty good.

coffee1.jpgcoffee2.jpgcoffee3.jpg

We owned one. Enjoyed it but died after a year.
Thank you for the reply..Did it 5 beep of death? I think the reason the person I bought it from had that problem and didn't tell me because this one did that but it was a simple 5 minute fix...take the bottom cover off and clear the water lines and clean the heater tank was what I did and it fixed it. The first pic was when I discovered the 5 beep and the last 2 are after the fix... There were several videos on the tube about it.. We have only used it a couple of times because we have to find a spot on the counter top where we want to put it. I'm sure you remember its not the smallest thing.

Thank you for the reply..Did it 5 beep of death? I think the reason the person I bought it from had that problem and didn't tell me because this one did that but it was a simple 5 minute fix...take the bottom cover off and clear the water lines and clean the heater tank was what I did and it fixed it. The first pic was when I discovered the 5 beep and the last 2 are after the fix... There were several videos on the tube about it.. We have only used it a couple of times because we have to find a spot on the counter top where we want to put it. I'm sure you remember its not the smallest thing.
We did all those fixes, it finally got to a point where it just kept happening and the coffee wasn't being made as strong. We loved the convenience until it started dying

Was also an older model so maybe they fixed some of the issues

We did all those fixes, it finally got to a point where it just kept happening and the coffee wasn't being made as strong. We loved the convenience until it started dying

Was also an older model so maybe they fixed some of the issues
Thanks again for the replies. Sorry to hear the problems you had out of yours. Honestly I hope the problems were worked out. It seems like a pretty good maker so far even though we haven't used it much yet. Thanks again for the replies .. I appreciate it a lot.

I went to a few local stores yesterday looking for capsules after I got a long form copy of my oldest sons birth certificate and could Not find them.. I had to get home to eat and get ready for bed before I could find any so won't be able to get any until at least tomorrow..

I went to a few local stores yesterday looking for capsules after I got a long form copy of my oldest sons birth certificate and could Not find them.. I had to get home to eat and get ready for bed before I could find any so won't be able to get any until at least tomorrow..
I know my wife always orders directly from the company. I think they have free shipping if you get a certain number of sleeves?

I buy mine at the Nespresso shop when I am in Denver. I also have bought other brands at Target and King Soopers grocery store. I have learned that of the off-brand capsules, the aluminum are far superior to any plastic models.
The other thing that I do is use a refillable metal pod system called SEAL POD. I have found that Lavazza and illy espresso works the best in my SEAL POD system. It’s more work with the cleanup, but is less expensive and gives you more coffee options.

finally returned to home after a couple weeks on LI with basic drip, pretty good, but nothing compared to home and i kind of forgot how luxe coffee can be. I had been using a nespresso, aeropress, pourover and clever for a while during pandemic. My lever espresso machine had been relegated to unspeakable dust collection until this AM. dialed in the grinder and 99% nailed the grind by the third shot with some organic ethiopian light roast. So good. Pulled a double and then made a cafe breve. One of those things that Feels like a million dollars image.jpg

Back