The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Coffee Shop

I'm sticking to the garage for now. Next winter I may give it a go in the kitchen.

Enjoying my second mug of home roast Bali. Used fewer beans this time and it tastes sweeter.

I'm sticking to the garage for now. Next winter I may give it a go in the kitchen.

Enjoying my second mug of home roast Bali. Used fewer beans this time and it tastes sweeter.
How ya brewing there Bruce?

How ya brewing there Bruce?
Enjoying the 2 lbs (total) of Timor and Bali I roasted a couple of weeks ago. Probably the most I'll do at once would be 3 lbs, but 2 works well. I'll roast again when there's about a week's worth left. I continue to use grocery store (Folger's, Max House, house brand Arabica) grounds a little more than half the time. Working at home has me brewing home roast more frequently.
Roasted some myself last night.. Sumatran.. Gonna let it rest until the weekend and I'll brew up a cup!

View attachment 22498
Dean's Bean's has good prices. I'll try them somewhere down the line.

Back