The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Coffee Shop

I like the inverted method the best. I found that method on YouTube when I bought my first aero press several years ago (I now own 2 of them. One for home use and one for work when I need to get through the afternoon). I also use a timing app called coffee guru. It has a timer for each part of the process.
The App Store didn’t have that one but I found another. Sure doesn’t brew long does it?

Ok. I know I bashed it but where did you find another one? I've been looking on the bay and only found one for $50. I have CPAD.
It looks like the el-cheapo $6 version is long gone now on eBay. I got mine about 6 months ago and the last couple were picked up by Chad and Dave, it sure would be nice to see the low cost version available again.

Got the grinder in yesterday and the eBay special tonight. Think I’ll try them at home this weekend before I venture to take them to work.
View attachment 13147
I also learned a while back that you can use the filters multiple times kind of like you would with de razor blades. I just rinse off and dry flat. I figure the initial batch of filters (like you have) will last me forever.

Last edited:
Back