The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The bottom of a tub

Woohoo! Congrats!

That big old heavy glass jar makes for a nice home for other soaps, but doesn't function well for travel as it will chew up your luggage's weight allowance. 🤪

image.jpg
After what I got in the mail today I scooped out what was in my old Doc Holiday container and added it to the new one. Probably the only time in my entire shaving lifetime I’ve seen what the bottom looks like!

Image result for bites the dust gif

IMG_20190625_052713537.jpg

@Cvargo Despite knowing that you have enough of a backlog to provide for your grandkids, which bucket would you put this into?
a) A definite rebuy!
b) Meh, It's just a run of the mill product
c) Garbage, I doubt even Sam would use this stuff 🤪

@Cvargo Despite knowing that you have enough of a backlog to provide for your grandkids, which bucket would you put this into?
a) A definite rebuy!
b) Meh, It's just a run of the mill product
c) Garbage, I doubt even Sam would use this stuff 🤪

I mentioned it a little in my video today. But using your scale I would say B. If Proraso ever made this one in the soap puck then i'd buy it again.

Boom! I still don’t know what the bottom of a tub looks like. After 10 years, I’ve still never finished one. Only thing I’ve ever finished was a couple pucks of Williams, But I don’t think that counts.

Boom! I still don’t know what the bottom of a tub looks like. After 10 years, I’ve still never finished one. Only thing I’ve ever finished was a couple pucks of Williams, But I don’t think that counts.
For me just some Col. Conk Limes and 2 Mama Bears back in the day. None since but getting close on 1.
Kids. Whaddaya gonna do with 'em?
Won't eat their vegetables and won't finish their soaps. 🤪

Back