The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The bottom of a tub

4oz/month ..... You're a beast! 🤪
That's nothing. I went though a 150 g tub of RazoRock and a 60 g puck of Haslinger in 21 days each. But I didn't really care for the RazoRock or the scent of the Haslinger (coconut). I did really enjoy the CBL, but it went so quickly because it's very soft.

I think its if you buy 1 tub you will get sent one tub. :):unsure::LOL:

Image result for well I never gif

Trying to figure out the CBL exchange program

View attachment 8044
I’ve got some new ones coming out after the holiday (one year now) but I can mix up a full tub of grape soda if you want. I can send it in a ziplock if you want to squeeze it into the empty tub. Or I can mix up more for Meagan. I haven’t made it yet but I do plan to make another batch of pineapple cilantro banana, I’m just trying to decide whether to make it with cooling agent or not.

BTW...who is it that was wanting Christmas memories? I think I can make them very happy! Man, I need to do some housekeeping

I’ve got some new ones coming out after the holiday (one year now) but I can mix up a full tub of grape soda if you want. I can send it in a ziplock if you want to squeeze it into the empty tub. Or I can mix up more for Meagan. I haven’t made it yet but I do plan to make another batch of pineapple cilantro banana, I’m just trying to decide whether to make it with cooling agent or not.

BTW...who is it that was wanting Christmas memories? I think I can make them very happy! Man, I need to do some housekeeping
I have wanted to try the christmas one. Its getting closer to that time of year.

Trying to figure out the CBL exchange program

E6D10309-BF89-406C-B8F2-A84EC8418071.jpeg
I dunno...I still see soap molecules in there...

Oud Minerale, oud minerale!
42733DED-69BC-49C5-BC10-EAE24E8E0383.gif

Back