The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The bottom of a tub

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
It doesn't happen often and seems to be more rare than a blue moon.

Post pics of your empty containers!

Today I finished up my TOBs Luxury.

With this group, what's the over/under on how long until there are 10 pics posted? I have 1 1/2 years.

I have only experienced the bottom of a tub once, with Sudsy Soapery Citrus & Bay. One of my favorite soaps and scents. Not sure if I ever took a pic of it though, and I don't think any of the others are even close.

February 20, 2018

I believe this was the only full sized soap I've ever finished. I really enjoyed the performance and the scent. Of course, now it's no longer made. Bummer!

Earlier this week, I finished off my tub of Mini Moustachery Raggabrash. I bought it between Christmas and New Years. (28th?) I finally finished off a tub of Beehive Sandalwood in March sometime, but I had a sample puck she had given me - took out the tiny bit around the corners of the tub, dropped the puck in and packed in the rest. I originally bought that in October 2016.

I don't think I've seen the bottom of a full tub of soap yet! i usually end up PIFing or trading before that happens... LOL

Only a 2oz tub, but the first bottom I’ve gotten to in quite a while!
Really nice scent, very spring-like. Never could get it dialed in for a great lather with my hard water though.

I've got about a week more of a mash-up of B&M Lavanille and Haslinger Honig. I'm working through my partials right now. Next up will be a Schafmilch with about 20 grams left.

Well I actually saw the bottom of the tub with my Mystic Water Coconut Sandalwood today. It's still going to be a while before it is empty though!

It's a sad day in this world when a Proraso tub becomes empty. The circle of shaving.

It's a sad day in this world when a Proraso tub becomes empty. The circle of shaving.

I'm on the other side of the fence with that one.... I can't believe he actually used the whole thing.
1f61d.png

Back