The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Blackland Vector SE US Tour......

List of participants. Remember, copy the list to your post, add your name and carry on. Or, just pm GlazedBoker and he will get you listed. First come order is how it will be set. No rock, paper, scissors here.....😋

1. Dave in KY
2. Uacowboy
3. dmshaver
4. NurseDave
5. LBKINDY
6. bobmsp
7. gvw755
8. dangerousdon
9. Cvargo

I will probably regret this but I am in. Going to give it a go.

After Spider's shave vid, I'd love to have gotten in line here while I was in the US. I'll enjoy the reviews as they come in.

Never really considered a SE but, reading all the positive thoughts on them in general has me reconsidering. Nothing like an easy close shave in my book.

And it has begun! Shipped this morning, full speed ahead.....

List of participants. Remember, copy the list to your post, add your name and carry on. Or, just pm GlazedBoker and he will get you listed. First come order is how it will be set. No rock, paper, scissors here.....😋

1. Dave in KY (en route to)
2. Uacowboy (on deck)
3. dmshaver (dugout steps)
4. NurseDave (benchwarmer)
5. LBKINDY
6. bobmsp
7. gvw755
8. dangerousdon
9. Cvargo

Added a few soap samples from my personal stock. All samples were scooped out of their tubs. The tubs used have never been touched by a brush, just in case so that no one can fear cooties. I always scoop and bowl lather when it comes to soft soaps. A small bottle of Humphreys Alcoholado Maravilla is included for those that would like to try that as well. Also from a new bottle that I have in reserve, cootie free also. If you sample the Humphreys, please make sure to reseal the top with tape and roll into the bubble wrapper. The cap/top is firm and won’t leak but, just in case you can never be 100% and the bubble wrap helps from the package being bounced around during transit.

Anyways, enjoy and just have fun with it. Remember, your time with the razor begins when you receive the item and it’s in hand. Just post here that you received it. Write your posts and shaving experience any way that’d you’d like too. Daily, every other day or get all your shaves in and post your thoughts once your done. Just participate and put in a sentence or two. We LOVE write ups and pics too.....

SHAVE ON!!!

70C0A68E-D317-43F6-B57C-A84C44F75450.jpeg

2BCC03A4-0831-4324-922E-9634922BB9FE.jpeg

2. Uacowboy (on deck)
5. LBKINDY
6. bobmsp
7. gvw755
8. dangerousdon
9. Cvargo

Sorry to spoil the fun folks, but like The Monkey, I decided pass up this pass around for now. I don't want to be tempted with another AC type safety razor (again).

2. Uacowboy (on deck)
5. LBKINDY
6. bobmsp
7. dangerousdon
8. Cvargo

I'm still rocking my Vector.... day 3, I think maybe 4. Still the closest and smoothest 3-pass shave I've had in forever!
You're killing me buddy. Gus's arrives Friday, so a Saturday shave first opportunity......too late before 1 I'm watching is gone....

You're killing me buddy. Gus's arrives Friday, so a Saturday shave first opportunity......too late before 1 I'm watching is gone....

It's like you guys all forgot about the Rave reviews that Josh gave about it...........

It's like you guys all forgot about the Rave reviews that Josh gave about it...........
I didn't forget. I just had recovered. Actually have a bid on one. If it holds for another day it'll come a few days after having Gus's.... you're killing me I tell you

Yes Dave I remember. I am so old that I can remember what you did after the Orville brothers took flight and they decided to create Air Force.

ROFL!
ROFL, Good one, however watch to the end of my video, and Gillette seems to think otherwise. HEHEHEHEHE

Back