The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Blackland Vector SE US Tour......

List of participants. Remember, copy the list to your post, add your name and carry on. Or, just pm GlazedBoker and he will get you listed. First come order is how it will be set. No rock, paper, scissors here.....😋

1. Dave in KY
2. Uacowboy
3. dmshaver
4. NurseDave
5. LBKINDY
6. bobmsp

Gus - I haven't been very active here, but expect that I will be more so with the forum software switch. Thanks for another great pass-around!

Bob
Bob! Good to see ya man!

List of participants. Remember, copy the list to your post, add your name and carry on. Or, just pm GlazedBoker and he will get you listed. First come order is how it will be set. No rock, paper, scissors here.....😋

1. Dave in KY
2. Uacowboy
3. dmshaver
4. NurseDave
5. LBKINDY
6. bobmsp

Gus - I haven't been very active here, but expect that I will be more so with the forum software switch. Thanks for another great pass-around!

Bob

Great to have you sign up for the pass around my friend.....👍

1. Dave in KY
2. Uacowboy
3. dmshaver
4. NurseDave
5. LBKINDY
6. bobmsp
7. gvw755

I promised myself no more AC purchases, but thein again, this isn't a purchase (yet)

thanks Gus

1. Dave in KY
2. Uacowboy
3. dmshaver
4. NurseDave
5. LBKINDY
6. bobmsp
7. gvw755

I promised myself no more AC purchases, but thein again, this isn't a purchase (yet)

thanks Gus

Absolutely right! It’s just a test....

21F233F9-A4D2-44C7-87AA-B3CB64ACCB8E.gif

A quick update. I’m just waiting on the Schick Proline blades as I just received the others. I ordered a few boxes from Japan and they are still in transit. Hopefully they will be here in the next couple of days. Once in, I’ll slip one in the box and off it goes to @Dave in KY.
Can't wait for this to start moving!

A quick update. I’m just waiting on the Schick Proline blades as I just received the others. I ordered a few boxes from Japan and they are still in transit. Hopefully they will be here in the next couple of days. Once in, I’ll slip one in the box and off it goes to @Dave in KY.
No worries Gus and I have an assortment of se blades so yours will be intact when I send it on to Kyle

No worries Gus and I have an assortment of se blades so yours will be intact when I send it on to Kyle

Well, quite a few gents might have some ac blades available but, for those that don't or are trying an ac se style razor for the first time, I think it would be decent to let them try a couple of different blades so they can experiment a bit. I've even thrown in some guarded blades. Just in case. 7 days ain't a lot to play with but, it'll get some gents in the ballpark so to speak in determining if an AC SE razor is to their liking or not.

Update:
Looks like the Schick Prolines will be here tomorrow gents. Therefore, if all goes well the package will be out the door for Tuesday. Hang on, the kickoff is around the corner......

1. Dave in KY
2. Uacowboy
3. dmshaver
4. NurseDave
5. LBKINDY
6. bobmsp
7. gvw755
8. dangerousdon

I really wasn't going get on this, but after watching KJ's Shave...I think I will give it a go. That is...if I am allowed @GlazedBoker

1. Dave in KY
2. Uacowboy
3. dmshaver
4. NurseDave
5. LBKINDY
6. bobmsp
7. gvw755
8. dangerousdon

I really wasn't going get on this, but after watching KJ's Shave...I think I will give it a go. That is...if I am allowed @GlazedBoker

Clean slate with me.....

Back