The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2022 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!!

Huge fail, been busy this weekend and early this week and I’ve neglected my duties!

Without a doubt, @Spider won the weight loss challenge this month with a total of 31lbs~ Lost!!! Wow! This is around 14% of his total body weight from 03.01.22 - 04.01.22!

He has secured a fantastic prize from &
@Dragonsbeard, an Ethos soap and aftershave set! Thanks for sponsoring us!

April’s challenge is sponsored by the following:
April – Shave Soap & Post Shave Elixir from Lisa’s Natural Herbal Creations - @LNHC

Please take a moment to thank all our sponsors!!
Congrats, Spider... extremely well done!!!!

Yup, Don. Slight fluctuations, but nothing more than that, which is not a bad thing. Then again, I am actually making no conscious effort to gain or lose weight. My only dietary restriction is basically to refrain from junk food.... and I don't really eat much meat (prefer veggies).

Trying to find time to put the gym together today. It's going to be weird having the cardio equipment(Bike, Treadmill, & HIIT space in Basement) and the weights(in the garage) in different places, but it should still work out fine.

I'm stalled and gained a hair, back up to 190, but I'm sure I'll see another drop here in the next week or two.

Good job guys!

Back