The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2021 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!

If I went Keto I would like a pizza crust! I tried a coconut and almond flour bread..looked great but tasted horrible.

When I was on keto last, I just took the 40g hit on the day and strode on. I called a “Life’s too short” on that, but limited myself to a couple slices, or a personal sized. I also allowed myself 50 grams per day. Generally stayed under, but would budget for pizza night.

If I went Keto I would like a pizza crust! I tried a coconut and almond flour bread..looked great but tasted horrible.
Pizza was my one thing I had to have. I tried a few recipes before I found one I liked. I have keto pizza almost every Friday.

What do you Keto guys like to eat for breakfast and snack on? I hate eggs and love chips 🤦🏼‍♂️ Suggestions? I usually skip or eat a sugary breakfast, eat lunch by 10:30 because I’m really hungry, and snack on chips / flavored pretzels through the day 👎recently rediscovered pork rinds and digging the hot and spicy variety.
View attachment 43957
Cup of coffee with heavy cream Dinner by 6 then a Keto Peanut butter bomb and that it and if I must snack Spicy pork rinds and Pepper Jack Cheese, and for chips I used grated parmesian in a skillet fry them up Poof Chips or now you can buy the parmesian crisps

Copy this list and add your name to sign up:
1. Spider
2. Uacowboy
3. dangerousdon
4. global_dev
5. Shavin' Yeti
6. hawklet00
7. Cvargo
8. Fenster
9. NurseDave
10. BarberDave
11. FarmerTan
12. mvargo
13. Luecke3262
14. Joe Hackett
15. woodpusher (Doing the weight gain version of the game!)
16. Ambalance
17. Majorrich
18. BadgerFiend
19. The Monkey
20. DeepSea
21. Haggises
22. sunnysanity
23. G’Ville Ute

Great food selections everyone, I greatly appreciate them!

fortunately, my wife is “unofficially” joining the challenge - it helps a ton having good moral support and someone else to help with meal planning / prep / shopping.

Good luck all!

Great motivation and prizes!

Hey all, wanted to give some advice about these Kälteen Bars you’ve probably not heard of as they have an ingredient that is currently illegal in America. They're these weird Swedish nutrition bars that will help burn all the calories and continuously lose weight!

Seriously, you have to keep eating them for them to work.
1609425795691.gif
😝 and me to win a prize!

158 lbs to start the year off, a pound more than yesterday.

Even though my plan is to gain weight, it is to be a healthy gain and this extra sludge in my belly is yucky feeling, greasy, oily, pre-fab, oven-ready, finger foods. Blah.... there's a reason my wife and I do not eat this stuff very often. :sick:

So ..... how's everyone else's weigh-loss going so far this year? :ROFLMAO:

Here we go! I'm gonna do some reading on intermittent fasting. One of my biggest problems is snacking late
IF can be adjusted to your needs. Don't make things harder than they need to be. A little trial and error and you will figure it out!

Back