The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2021 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!

I never thought I could loose 50LBS in 4.33 months! Super excited and I know I'm going to hit my goal of 175LBS in the next month or two.
Dang Dude! You're killing it. But only 7.8 lbs to go for your goal.... you think it's going to take 1-2 months to take that off?

Dang Dude! You're killing it. But only 7.8 lbs to go for your goal.... you think it's going to take 1-2 months to take that off?
Thanks KJ! I think it will take bit longer because I’m lifting weights 6 days a week. I’m gaining muscle, so I think my weight will slow down a bit more. I’m slowly increasing my carbs in anticipation of a vacation during the first week of June(I don’t want to shock my system with crazy amounts of vacation carbs). I’m still fasting 18 hours a day, so that helps.

Who knows maybe it will fall off sooner, but it seems like it will take at least 2 months. I don’t think I’ll be sub 180 this month, considering I just checked weight and I’m 185 again. Maybe I’ll surprise myself, who knows!

So just a reminder. This is the last month in the formal competition. Anyone who has won before is ineligible for this monthly prize so it's still open to anyone else..... keep this in mind of you've been close in previous months.

Also, the overall winner will be crowned. Even if you missed some of the monthly weigh ins, I'm only subtracting your beginning and ending weights for this one, so lets all work towards ending this thing on a high note!

Congrats to this months winner and you can pick any ETHOS Grooming Essentials 4 oz Shave Soap and matching Skin Food Splash that’s in stock. Also a heads up I have a brand new batch of Greenfresh that will be released next week. Just pm me or send an email.

Darn I should have joined this Challenge cause I’ve put on 12 Covid pounds that I certainly don’t need.

Great shaves!

Frank

Congrats to this months winner and you can pick any ETHOS Grooming Essentials 4 oz Shave Soap and matching Skin Food Splash that’s in stock.
Great Frank! That's an amazing prize to look forward to. Gents and Ladies, we still have 18 days left and one of you will be winning this! Who will it be?

Reminder, being previous monthly winners: @BarberDave , @Ambalance , @Luecke3262, and @Spider, are ineligible for this monthly prize.

Also, ALL participants are eligible for the overall prize which is a "Special Mission Kit" from Victory Shaving Co.

What's up guys? We have 11 days left in the challenge??? What, ALREADY??? Who's crushing it this month??

I have hit a wall. Just been maintaining. Need to get myself going on the exercise again.
Definitely gotta get your moneys worth out of that elliptical. The only way I've been able to keep moving forward is to wake up at 4:30am and get some work done, so I can then workout in the afternoon. Finding the time over the last 2.5 months has been the hard part, but making time has been key. Go get it, there's still time

Definitely gotta get your moneys worth out of that elliptical. The only way I've been able to keep moving forward is to wake up at 4:30am and get some work done, so I can then workout in the afternoon. Finding the time over the last 2.5 months has been the hard part, but making time has been key. Go get it, there's still time
Yeah. Problem is I'm already up by 4:15ish every morning for work. Lol then the afternoon is for getting the 6yo to finish his school work. I'll get it figured out eventually.

Yeah. Problem is I'm already up by 4:15ish every morning for work. Lol then the afternoon is for getting the 6yo to finish his school work. I'll get it figured out eventually.
I get It brother, I’m lucky I work out at all most days... heck I didn’t finish cardio till midnight last night... 😴

Still chugging along. I'm losing during the week, then gaining a little over the weeked. I guess as long as I'm losing more than I gain then it's all good right? Definitely not losing as much, per week, over the past couple weeks than I did last month.

Going to have Pizza on Saturday, so hope the carbs dont kill me too much.

I haven’t weighed myself this month, too busy logging the miles/time outside! Not expecting any huge losses but just a continuing downward trend.

btw got a massaging gun from Costco on sale. I’m so sad I didn’t buy one earlier. Not gonna talk more about it, its like a loaded softball for comments.

Back