The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2021 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!

I was doing fine on the low and slow thing until yesterday. Wife wanted me to pick up a fried shrimp plate from one of our local places. Fried shrimp is like Crack Cocaine to me. HArd to resist. So...I got one of those too. It probably wasn't so much the fried shrimp itself that did me in...though I am not sure it helped...but it was likely the potato salad, french fries, and hush puppies that did me in. Oh and did I mention the slice of chocolate cake my wife had me pick up?

Okay...time to get back on it. About a week left for this month's weight loss challenge.

I was doing fine on the low and slow thing until yesterday. Wife wanted me to pick up a fried shrimp plate from one of our local places. Fried shrimp is like Crack Cocaine to me. HArd to resist. So...I got one of those too. It probably wasn't so much the fried shrimp itself that did me in...though I am not sure it helped...but it was likely the potato salad, french fries, and hush puppies that did me in. Oh and did I mention the slice of chocolate cake my wife had me pick up?

Okay...time to get back on it. About a week left for this month's weight loss challenge.
This guy rubbing it in! Rude! You literally named like my ideal dinner on a lenten Friday.

Skin looks better too! That was one of the biggest differences that I found on my journey. When you eat right...you are not as pasty and your skin gets healthier looking! Great job my man!
Thanks Don! I think my skin does look better too. I don’t have regular breakouts either. Before, it was completely normal to have a couple of pimples on my face every day not to mention my back too... now I rarely have a breakout and my skin is much more smooth.

I’ll pm you some below the neck photos 😘

LOL
iu

Month-end Check-in: 155.8 lbs this morning.
Up 0.2lbs for the month, but still down 1.2lbs YTD. :(

The trend line is going in the wrong direction.
1617276843807.png

Back