The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2021 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!

Don't take this wrong but....I HATE YOU!!

We were -13 with wind chill Tuesday.

Not helping!!!!!!!

iu
monkey1A.jpg
Its-too-cold.jpg

Well since I don't know if she ever saw it but again Congrats to @Ambalance for the win last time . I just want to say to everyone I wish All of you continued success in the challenge and AS always I'm rooting for ALL OF YOU !!!!

It's Sunday, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! (as Al Roker is wont to say) and my struggles to gain continue....
1615137466793.png

Even though my weight is close to on par with how the year started, I have definitely put on muscle. Didn't think I had that much (hidden) fat on me to lose. :ROFLMAO:

Even though my weight is close to on par with how the year started, I have definitely put on muscle. Didn't think I had that much (hidden) fat on me to lose. :ROFLMAO:
I know your goal was to put on weight, but you’re definitely getting leaner, which is definitely a win! Congrats. Not all victories can be shown on the scale!

Been weighing myself in morning again and i cant get a good reading on if i am moving off this plateau I think I’m on 🤔 cant tell if i’m pretty close to stabilized or trading fat for muscle and/or water.

i noticed some lower back areas that need some muscle attention 😢 as well as hopefully be an area that eventually the excess fat is reduced. How i wish spot targeted fat reduction through training actually worked.

cant tell if i’m pretty close to stabilized or trading fat for muscle and/or water.
Take body measurements! Get a fabric tape measure and measure your waist, belly, chest, arms, neck, thighs, etc..... Repeat measurements weekly or monthly. If the scale isn't moving, but these measurements change, then you know you're losing fat/gaining muscle!

Take body measurements! Get a fabric tape measure and measure your waist, belly, chest, arms, neck, thighs, etc..... Repeat measurements weekly or monthly. If the scale isn't moving, but these measurements change, then you know you're losing fat/gaining muscle!
That’s the plan, i was doing the elec impedance readings from the scale, but i’d like to add in that too. Thanks for the reminder!

Back