The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2021 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!

The winner for February is @Ambalance who lost 11.9 lbs and 6% of her body weight last month! Congrats Amber. I'll get you in touch with Stirling @Joe Hackett for your prize!

Starting over for March, It's a new month, so if you haven't submitted your beginning weight for March, please do so!

March's Prize is a Shave Soap & Post Shave Elixir set from Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations!

March's Prize is a Shave Soap & Post Shave Elixir set from Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations!
iu

Congrats to febs winner as well as all of us for continuing to be part of this healthy movement!

anyone with plans for shaking up your routine in march?

It's mid to upper 60s today.
But I'm stuck in the office today and can't really get outside to enjoy it.

I'm quite confused at Jaro saying 60s to 70s is cool though. This weather is absolutely perfect!

I'm quite confused at Jaro saying 60s to 70s is cool though. This weather is absolutely perfect!
Not helping!!!!!!!

iu

Outside weather is perfect, I am again freezing in my office... server room, between 55-60 degrees :(.

Giving people a hard time that are in colder areas.... Do you happen to remember in a post a while back there was a mentioning of someone going outside in like 3 degree weather in just a t-shirt and then it was said they were Canadian and then don and I giving a hard time to them because we were Both in like the upper 50's or 60's then?? I was just giving a hard time again..... Honestly I didn't look at what your weather was like before I posted , I didn't know your temp had risen that much.. I figured you still were cooler than that... I only remember Missouri in the Summer when I was at Leonard Wood..
EDIT : Also this is still a little cool for us by the way.

Back