The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2021 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!

Weigh Ins are due soon. I'll post a separate thread in the private section for submitting your weights. If anyone else wants to get in on this, now's the time to get your initial weights in to count for February! PM me if you want to join!
When do you need the weigh in.

I think KJ's answer still applies (and for the same reason) 🤪
Apparently folks forgot that I went into extreme detail in my beginning post, and laid everything out. Bunch of post skimmers...… you'd think at least The Monkey would know better, from playing Bingo so much!
When do you need the weigh in.

Monthly weigh-ins are due on the 1st of every month. Weights can be submitted 1 day early or 1 day late to allow some flexibility.

Is the prize for percentage lost or raw number?

The member with the highest percentage of weight lost that month will receive a prize

So ....... Good news and bad news on the home front with me.

Good news
Wifey doesn't like the 10" apple pie she made yesterday, nor the 1.5 quart of ice cream she bought to go with it. I have to eat both

Bad news
I'm trying to eat healthy; ice cream and apple pie are not things that I would normally eat even before the weight loss gain challenge.

But .... my duty as a husband overrides my personal desires. The sacrifices one has to make for marital peace. *sigh*

So ....... Good news and bad news on the home front with me.

Good news
Wifey doesn't like the 10" apple pie she made yesterday, nor the 1.5 quart of ice cream she bought to go with it. I have to eat both

Bad news
I'm trying to eat healthy; ice cream and apple pie are not things that I would normally eat even before the weight loss gain challenge.

But .... my duty as a husband overrides my personal desires. The sacrifices one has to make for marital peace. *sigh*
0_X6rqAmCrdlSAOp9y.jpg

Back