The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2021 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!

Every diet has their version of processed foods...keto is no exception...and yes...sometimes they taste like crap. Not sure what coffee you had @Jaro1069 but some of those things are downright nasty. I have some of those types of coffees though that are pretty good too.

No, that coffee is horrid, i tried it once. really if you do keto right it really should be mostly whole foods with an emphasis on getting most of your calories from fats and then protiens, with only the smallest amount of carbs, generally from high fiber sources like vegies.

I wonder if he means "bullet proof coffee" ? Yeah not good.

I like a whole food approach but I really want a good bread substitute.

he was talking about some canned coffee. Bullet proof coffee is pretty good

Canned coffee? Keto or not I wouldn't drink it. It's like canned whole chicken....just say no!
iu

Bulletproof coffee leaves a weird after taste on my tongue.
this is the coffee I was talking about
keto coffee.jpg
Its not very good.... I got it while my wife and I were out one day but only drank about half of it before we got home.. So after we got home I added about a whole cup of regular coffee and then i was able to drink the rest of it. It still was kind of nasty but the regular coffee made it at least drinkable...

View attachment 45639
This is my feelings personally. unless something changes and i try something and like it..
As don said.... most commercial “keto” products are barely keto if at all, and tasty not great. Keto isn’t about buying products to make your diet. It’s about reducing carbs and eating healthy meats and veggies, and supplementing your diet with healthy fats to teach your body to use days as a fuel source instead of carbohydrates.

As don said.... most commercial “keto” products are barely keto if at all, and tasty not great. Keto isn’t about buying products to make your diet. It’s about reducing carbs and eating healthy meats and veggies, and supplementing your diet with healthy fats to teach your body to use days as a fuel source instead of carbohydrates.

try any of the recipes posted and I think you will be a convert
I plan on trying some of the recipies... Im sure its not all bad... I just had to give you guys doing the KETO diet a hard time.. ;)

I plan on trying some of the recipies... Im sure its not all bad... I just had to give you guys doing the KETO diet a hard time.. ;)
try the tortillas or French Fries 1st you will be pleasantly surprised, or even the chaffle

Back