The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The 2021 TSC Weight Loss Challenge!

To help my protein intake, I think I'll be picking up some of this tomorrow at a local store to have as a post-exercise num-num.
Plus, the brand name sorta fits šŸ˜œ
1609628044115.png

Back when I had the same question, Don recommended watching The Magic Pill and Fathead, The Director's Cut. After watching these I was absolutely convinced Keto was the way for me. Should be able to find them to watch somewhere online.
found both of them online at.....

and

found both of them online at.....

and

okay upon further investigation the fathead link isnt wanting to work. the other is fine though

Vs the TV streaming something?
Ya, on demand classes, live classes, tracks heart rate related to workout etc. If streaming a YouTube video would have done it, we would already be working out. Sad but true. Plus the cadre knows Iā€™m a gimmick driven man.

Ya, on demand classes, live classes, tracks heart rate related to workout etc. If streaming a YouTube video would have done it, we would already be working out. Sad but true. Plus the cadre knows Iā€™m a gimmick driven man.
My missus belongs to a couple on demand workout/health services, she streams from her laptop to the TV (via HDMI). True it doesnā€™t have the biometrics, but she has a watch and app for that. Just a thought.

This does look like a cool bit of tech though!

The mirror looks awesome. Unfortunately i really dont have any good space for something like that without major furniture moving. And Iā€™d probably never leave the house and iā€™m barely getting outside as it is.

For those planning KETO lifestyle change ( KETO is not a diet ) a good app is "Carb Manager" for macros, recipes, keeping track of specific food macros, restaurant items, as well as measurements, weight, daily log that you can set up for your specific plan ETC. can be found on most App stores

CM.jpg

Look at that weight gain! I'm a monstrous behemoth!

I hope the curve doesn't maintain this pace for more than 3 months! :ROFLMAO:
1609722333833.png

Back