The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Staying Fit Staying Sane

Yesterday's Workout:

Morning Walk/Run 60min

Evening Recombinant Bike 30 minutes
25 minutes of Yoga and stretching

I think we might get a beach body on demand membership. It’s only $99 a year and I like the idea of coached HIIT classes.

Today's workout was:
- 150' @150lb farmer's walk
- 3x8 @75lb bench press
- 3x8x2 @50lb dumbbell rows
- 35 mins on the elliptical ..... Mom "only" did 36 mins this morning, but hit a new distance PB of 0.9 miles.

Yesterday's Workout:

Morning Walk/Run: 60min

Evening treadmill walk: 30min
Light HIIT: 20 min

I took it kind of easy last night... not sure what got me, but I was sick to my stomach most of the evening... It could have been some older cashews that I found(been open 3months). I took Russian charcoal pills to see if I could make it settle down, but ended up going with Pepto. After my stomach was settled, I took it easy.

Working out is tough when you're not feeling well, but at least you got some exercise in. Kudos!

Today's workout was:
- 3x8 @75lb bench press
- 35 mins on the elliptical .... Mom went 35 mins on her treadmill this morning, even though her stomach wasn't feeling too good. Caught something from Matt perhaps? :unsure:

Today's workout was:
- 3x8 @75lb bench press
- 35 mins on the elliptical ... mom also joined in for 35 mins (her new norm) and her belly is feeling much better.

You're gonna jinx us all, Cole!! Mom will be 84 in a few weeks, so she's doing pretty good, all things considered. I blame Matt Chad.

Yesterday's Workout:

Morning Walk/Run: 60min, IT WAS COLD THIS MORNING! I needed fleece pants under my Adidas Jogging pants and I wore a long sleeve shirt, sweat shirt, and a light jacket. Also, gloves and a stocking hat. It was 25F or -4C for Sam. I was plenty toasty by the time I made it home!

Evening Starter HIIT YouV2, Was pretty good. A nice way to work into some HIIT.

Felt much better yesterday and fell asleep right after my shower. I had a solid 8 hours of sleep and I feel great today!

Today's workout was:
- 3x8 @75lb bench press
- 35 mins on the elliptical

No mom today as she decided it was more important to cook for folks 30+ years younger than her than work out. IMO her "cooking for the crowd" days should have been over years ago.

Today's workout was:
- 3x8 @75lb bench press
- 35 mins on the elliptical .... mom is back in the saddle and clocked in 37 on her treadmill.

Today:

15 min Walk + 30 min Run/jog(3 miles) + 15 min walk
Planned Yoga/stretching with Iryna(Active Recovery)

Tomorrow I start the 80 Day Obsession Beach Body Class. I have all my equipment being delivered for it, so I better start it!

We picked up a set of lighter weights for Iryna today. We now have 2lb, 5lb, 8lb, and 10lb dumbbells for her lighter workouts. We already had 15-40lb Dumbbells, though I'd like to add set of 45's and 50's in the future.

Today's workout was:
- 3x8 @75lb bench press
- 35 mins on the elliptical .... mom joined in for 35 mins on her treadmill this morning.

Awesome 60 min Walk/jog this morning in 65F weather!

Starting Beach Body’s 80 Day Obsession this evening, wish me luck! Iryna is not joining me, but will ride the bike and point and laugh... 😂

We can all help Iryna..

DevotedFlashyAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif

We can all help Iryna..

DevotedFlashyAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif
Yep, I’m no longer 20 anymore.... I finished day 1 of 80 Day Obsession. It was pretty tough, nothing like getting humbled by flexible fitness instructors.... I did better than I thought I would! The resistance loops were no joke on my legs, they suck! I still have fat thighs and they bunched up constantly and drove me crazy, but they say I’ll get used to them.

Overall great experience! It got me sweating and my muscles definitely got a workout.

Back