The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Couldn't watch on the forum for some reason but did on YouTube. Something about format and probably my phone. Yeah, I liked Lakewood when I used but need to revisit it. Probably average and had me hyped because they are fairly local to me. Good seeing you man. Glad you came up for air and haven't forgotten us 😋

Your hair blends in nicely with your brush shelf. Looking sharp with the smooth noggin around the hawk.

Thanks. And I swear.... I’ll get to the rolls soon! I’m kind of afraid of it honestly.
haha sounds good. just treat it kinda like a GEM and you will be fine. it's just a bit better since it's hollow ground

Variant shoots up in the ranks?! Now questioning all life choices!

Good to see a video pop up. No apologies needed, you have good things going on!

tenor.gif

Great video, loved the bit about heavy and light razors. I'm in the same boat, I like both, but actually find the ta light razor makes me more conscious of how much pressure I use and gives me a lighter touch.

I'm also a milder razor guy and glad to see someone out there in that camp.

BTW I used the DG Harmony, and thankfully it agrees with my skin very well, love the scent, it's neck and neck with CBL Dragon's Blood.

Hey...I say don't worry about us. Spend time with your special lady friend. Now...to watch the rest of the video.

Back