The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

I hear it's much lighter. I had an Rx and didnt care for it enough to keep and this has been in my sights. Looking forward to Gus's pass around of one.

no worries, I had the Asylum and it was nice, but a heavy beast, was hoping this was much lighter @Spider , what say you?
It's a completely different experience from any other razor. It is pretty light, and the handle isn't as big as you'd assume by looking at the pics, it's pretty narrow, so the feel is quite different. I've never used the Asylum, too aggressive for me to even look at. The Vector is smooth! It's almost like the difference between DEs and Injectors..... these are just easy and efficient. Used it again today and can't speak highly enough about it.

Looking forward to using that razor in the pass around. It does look like it could be off balance because of the small head.

I had to laugh when you looked at your watch before saying about 2 months like it showed days instead of hours.

Looking forward to using that razor in the pass around. It does look like it could be off balance because of the small head.

I had to laugh when you looked at your watch before saying about 2 months like it showed days instead of hours.
I imagine his watch shows time and date (y)

It's a completely different experience from any other razor. It is pretty light, and the handle isn't as big as you'd assume by looking at the pics, it's pretty narrow, so the feel is quite different. I've never used the Asylum, too aggressive for me to even look at. The Vector is smooth! It's almost like the difference between DEs and Injectors..... these are just easy and efficient. Used it again today and can't speak highly enough about it.
Thanks I think I may just check it out then

Okay still watching your video and I have just a minute or two left. But I am now VERY interested in the Blackland Vector.

And maybe my tub of Oud Minerale is stronger than yours...but I definitely get a much stronger scent than you are picking up. I get a very distinct aquatic scent and am absolutely in love with it!

Great shave KJ!

KJ's Sniffer is compromised with Tarantula Dander, LOL - J/K
No dander.... fun fact, they aren’t actually hairs. They are called setae, and are actually more of a bristle. And dislodged urticating setae are meant to disrupt the membranes (eyes, nose, throat) of mammals. So it’s a defense mechanism of new world tarantulas. And can cause itchyness on the skin of humans, and actually blindness if got in the eyes!

GREAT Vid KJ, and cannot agree more. You should come down one Halloween and check out the "Slaughterhouse" a really fun haunted house, and we also have Night Fall at Old Tucson. Slaughterhouse was on The TV Show Ghost adventures as it used to be a stock yard and Meat Processing Plant.. They have a bunch of other things as well... Axe House, Escape Room, Apocalypse; A Live action Interactive Zombie Hunt, basically a Walking Dead in real life simulator.

The Slaughterhouse | Tucson's Scariest Haunted House

Nightfall is the largest Haunted Theme Park in the southwest! | Nightfall at Old Tucson

Hey, don’t mess with the excuse I already have in my head for not getting one ;)

TSC - Unofficial home of the Blackland Vector

Back