The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Hey Spider, I was watching a couple of your vids last night. I know anything to avoid work!

Did you ever try the Declaration Harmony again? That scent is totally up my alley, so I picked up a set from West Coast. Did you figure out what was causing the burning sensation?

You and Dagwood seem to rate Lisa's pretty high on post shave, which is something I rank high in soaps. But whenever I look at the ingredient list, I always see that lanolin is pretty high up there. I'm not a huge fan of that lanolin feeling, and it also seems like brush cleaning after is a pain too. Does it seem really lanolinolly to you?

(Just say yes to I don't buy another soap)

Hey Spider, I was watching a couple of your vids last night. I know anything to avoid work!

Did you ever try the Declaration Harmony again? That scent is totally up my alley, so I picked up a set from West Coast. Did you figure out what was causing the burning sensation?

You and Dagwood seem to rate Lisa's pretty high on post shave, which is something I rank high in soaps. But whenever I look at the ingredient list, I always see that lanolin is pretty high up there. I'm not a huge fan of that lanolin feeling, and it also seems like brush cleaning after is a pain too. Does it seem really lanolinolly to you?

(Just say yes to I don't buy another soap)
I did try Harmony again and it burned again. Total bummer. I’ll be putting up in the yard sale, hate to, but it isn’t worth the sensation. It’s so rare for me to have any reaction to a soap, but no, I never looked into it to figure out what specifically was causing it. Nothing else bothers me, so no point in narrowing it down.

Lanoinolly? I can’t say I’ve ever noticed that feeling. I don’t notice any difference in soaps with lanolin. Some folks get a reaction from it, but I can’t tell the difference. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Today’s offering.

Okay, so now I'm scared. I want to love it and thought I would and now you love it. You and I seem to be in opposite directions with razors so I'm scared I won't like it. Anxious to try it now. Glad you are digging it and hope I agree. Nice video KJ

Nice video KJ I have not purchased a DE style razor in Years, other than Antique store finds, but this may be one to get

Back