The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Thought about it for a second, but figured painters tape was quite sufficient.
The painters tape and coins was a good idea. Wouldn't think he tape would hold well on skin but did. I saw light below but couldn't really visually see anything. I actually closed my eyes to make it easier than having light flashes confuse things (pretty sure I mentioned that) Good job

Nice video and I like PdP No. 63 and Stirling One but they're not even in the same wheel house to my nose. 63 is darker and woodsy and One is more colognie (made up word) but that's just the difference in Olfactory senses.

Nice video and I like PdP No. 63 and Stirling One but they're not even in the same wheel house to my nose.
I get it, if you don't think they are as similar in scent as I do.... but not even the same wheelhouse??? Look how similar they are.....

Stirling One:
top: bergamot, coriander and basil
middle: cardamom, ginger and neroli
base: cedar, ambergris and tobacco.

PdP No. 63:
peppery citrus top note rounded by woody cedarwood, juicy plum, and violet leaves that finish into an ambery base of leather and tobacco.

Words on paper. The amounts of individual items affects overall scent to such a degree they aren't in the same wheel house to me. They smell totally different

Just caught the blindfolded shave. Color me impressed, didn't look any different from your regular shaves, down to grabbing the witch hazel.

Dude, I was curious about this razor as I spotted one on the bay and had been watching it and debating the purchase. Even went back to your last shave with it right after you surgery to get some information. Low and behold I get to my first job and see your SOTD pic. Went to check......yep video. And you answered my question about blade loading. Pushed me over the edge since you drew attention to it and thought it may disappear so purchased and on it's way to me. Thanks

Pushed me over the edge since you drew attention to it and thought it may disappear so purchased and on it's way to me.
Master enabler!!!!

Hope you like it.... but if the hair shaper blades were ok for you, should be a winner!

Master enabler!!!!

Hope you like it.... but if the hair shaper blades were ok for you, should be a winner!
Don't know about Master Enabler as I was kinda waiting for a price drop and I was just afraid all your followers on the tube would flock to the bay and buy it out from under me. 😂😂😂 Contoured handle and box of 50 blades

Back