The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Pass around box sounds cool. Never done one and I also have some things to load it with I was going to sell or pif. Like you said the box sounds more fun.

I know it’s a long standing cult classic, and I know Bruce Campbell, but I’ve never actually seen more than bits and pieces of Evil Dead. I’ll be looking out for it now though. Enjoy the show!

Pass box sounds fun, as long as the shipping is in reason. I remember one that went around on the other place, it grew to like 2 large boxes because of all the stuff thrown in; I mean the generosity was great, but some people had to bow out because of shipping.

It's been ages since i was part of a pass around. I'd probably be game for sure. I would like to see a rule about keeping it to what fits in a certain size flat rate box to keep shipping under control.

I know it’s a long standing cult classic, and I know Bruce Campbell, but I’ve never actually seen more than bits and pieces of Evil Dead. I’ll be looking out for it now though. Enjoy the show!

Pass box sounds fun, as long as the shipping is in reason. I remember one that went around on the other place, it grew to like 2 large boxes because of all the stuff thrown in; I mean the generosity was great, but some people had to bow out because of shipping.
It's been ages since i was part of a pass around. I'd probably be game for sure. I would like to see a rule about keeping it to what fits in a certain size flat rate box to keep shipping under control.

Yes, I was part of the pass that turned into two boxes... quite ridiculous! This will be one large flat rate box, no more.

I haven't had a chance to join the box thing but will head over there and sign up now. Never done a pass like this before and have some famous to wet shaver items and at least 1 unobtanium I can think of right now to add and a bunch more no doubt. Challenge for me will be to NOT overload the box before it leaves me.

I'm assuming you already know the top cap needs to go on with the mark on the one side lining up with the mark on the baseplate? If not maybe that is the difference in alignment. If not I'm at a loss.
I have a progress with a different knob coming and will see what it's like. I hit the SB too today.

Back