The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Dude..I am glad I don't work with you...with those particular aftershaves...I am sure you stink! But at least the your shave was good! Shaka Brah!

I think he's just lucky the chemicals didn't turn into some noxious gas.

So, now there’s more interest?
You had at least 3 people that said they were interested then. Perhaps wouldn't do all of them given they didn't know what they were but 3 said they were interested. If you wanted more than that than I guess you could say there was no interest.........

You had at least 3 people that said they were interested then. Perhaps wouldn't do all of them given they didn't know what they were but 3 said they were interested. If you wanted more than that than I guess you could say there was no interest.........

I know, but compared to the amount of VLOGers we have, that was very little interest. If y’all are still interested, I’ll start up a thread. Maybe it’ll catch on.

You been doing 4 pass shaves lately.when you start that? That last pass hurt to watch. Hope it closes up for you. I'm out of town next week and time will be limited. So if I can't get a fast shave taped tomorrow it'll be February for me.

Back