The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Ugh, the veg. What "WE" aren't special enough for the vintage?................Glad the pass around at least help you zero in on what should work for you.

Ugh, the veg. What "WE" aren't special enough for the vintage?................Glad the pass around at least help you zero in on what should work for you.
Almost didn’t see your edit, since I’d already read your reply. Sure you guys are special enough..... but today just wasn’t a special enough day.

Venture is a great soap. In a crowded field with Sterling Platinum et.all it s holding its own. Great shave!

I am a sample of the Venture Cream I am saving for the next time I travel. Thanks for the update KJ.
I am also mixed on the Parker Blades. They aren't what I would call smooth to me, but I have walked away with very close shaves and very little irritation. So for me, the jury isn't out yet.

Sorry Dave, is Patchouli not your thing?
1f602.png

Well no, but I would swim in it to mask the smell of Night Music.

We did get some excellent winters back in the late ‘70’s. This one has been abnormal in the temperature swings for us. You are up to your hips by now eh?

So which spot are you putting the Bingo Wizard tattoo?

Also what did you do with 1/4 of your brushes?

Today:

4 Days ago:

Back