The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Everyone loves musubi!

I forgot about the kamasori style. I’m wondering if that would actually be easier getting certain angles on the neck. I’ll have to try one out some day.

Most excellent! When I buy spam I have to get the single slices because the spouse unit won’t willingly eat it. It’s worse than making liver!

Cool that you get to visit other meetings and that each one is just a tad different in style. Do some folks make it a point to visit every group? Is that even possible?

Is Hawaii F&AM, or A&AM? I visited my brothers lodge and luckily read some lips at the opening of the lodge or I couldn’t have passed the word! Lol. Great Vid enjoy your travels very much!

F&AM.

Missouri is AF&AM. I was raised in FL which is F&AM.

They did not collect the word at opening, which I thought was weird. Is that a F&AM thing? I don’t recall from FL.

In my brothers lodge AF&AM they send the word to the east on opening and back at closing it was pretty cool. My Dad’s home lodge was a moon lodge and everything was written in code, which was also pretty neat. That was in Ky.

Worried me for a sec, when you talked about snorkeling I thought you were gonna say you forgot your phone again! Really cool experience!

Thanks for using the Tech today. I saw the tub in your kit yesterday and thought “what the heck is that?” But couldn’t make it out.

Does a kit like that make it through TSA?

As long as there aren’t blades, it’s ok for carry on. Anything will go for checked bag.

But I’m not going to say this hasn’t gone through on my carry on with no issues before.

Another nice video. It seems like you’re not finding the hotel water to be an issue?

The family noticed your purple is starting to fade a little. ?

Another nice video. It seems like you’re not finding the hotel water to be an issue?
Do you mean in regard to lathering? I never have an issue wil any water. Hard, soft.... doesn’t matter. I’ve lathered soap all over the US and the world and my results are always the same.

[QUOTE username=NurseDave]
The family noticed your purple is starting to fade a little.
1f609.png
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it’s supposed the last 30 washes, but swimming in the ocean might be helping it along too. I also didn’t get it all the way to my scalp the first time. I plan on touching it up this weekend.

Back