The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Answered one of my back-of-the-brain questions, who was taking care of the beasts. Hope all is well there with the chill!

Totally know what you mean on the “ready to be home” feeling.

Good shave!

My Stars! The thickness of that lather is measured in inches! Or did it just look like that from this angle? Safe Travels Brother!

Welcome home to a Chad Conspiracy. Maybe a bum blade and another from the pack would be better

Could be, but I’m committed to this blade, till it totally gives up. It’s weird, because the only time I’ve ever felt this sensation with a blade before was with a graham field. No joke.

Just watched the last Hawaii shave. That hawk is going strong!

Make up your mind ??, I told you when they were releasing it before and you said

"Yeah, maybe. Chris sent me a sample. And it wasn’t as good as I remember. I just remember it being the best of the 5 samples I tried. Trying to figure out if it’s something I need."

Here comes the," I chose my words carefully" ?

Make up your mind, I told you when they were releasing it before and you said

"Yeah, maybe. Chris sent me a sample. And it wasn’t as good as I remember. I just remember it being the best of the 5 samples I tried. Trying to figure out if it’s something I need."
Yeah, said I was trying to figure it out. Then I used it a couple more times. Decided I liked it enough. What’s to not get?

I still have never found it available though. Hopefully soon.

They weren't too bad. The county had put sand down so there was some traction at least. The sun came out, so even though it's not warm, the roads are melting a bit.

Back