The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Who else thinks we need a shave video from a military transport?

Here I was working on building up a thicker lather thinking I had a Nursy D style and Dave had it right all along. Back to what I know best.. knicking up myself.

Keep on posting KJ, you can share your adventures. What happens to the civilians that don’t deploy with you. Are all the planes not there or are they out of work for a while?

And he gets in the dog at Mr KY
1f602.png

Bummer you totally failed the sea turtle encounter by not having your camera...no pics, guess it didn’t happen!
1f60f.png

I’m glad you are able to get enough downtime to enjoy the Island! Have a good time and collect stories. I’m sure even with repetitive gear, each day will have something interesting

Keep on posting KJ, you can share your adventures. What happens to the civilians that don’t deploy with you. Are all the planes not there or are they out of work for a while?
There aren’t many B-2s, only 20 in the whole fleet, but there’s no way we could bring all or even most of them with us. We only deploy with 3, so the folks back home still have plenty to do with us gone.

I actually laughed at how he did it
Good stuff. Wasn’t intentional, just kinda came out, lol.

I’m glad you are able to get enough downtime to enjoy the Island! Have a good time and collect stories. I’m sure even with repetitive gear, each day will have something interesting
Thanks.

You lost me.
In the video, you kept saying we're gonna go here or we're going to this. You there alone or who is the "we" hence the "do you have a frog in your pocket" that would make it more than 1 Google the frog in pocket, it's a southern expression

Oh, never heard that expression. Well me and one of the Air Force guys I work with.

Oh, never heard that expression. Well me and one of the Air Force guys I work with.
Gotcha, have fun. Here's a quick google showing how it is normally used = It means another person is trying to get you to do something, say like, we need to move the couch over there, but you don't want to do it, so you ask what do you mean we? I don't see anyone but you, you got a mouse, frog, or whatever in your pocket.

Nice shave, Just a point, you don't have to loosen the doors to adjust the Fatboy.

Also the purple hair......well.......um....will be interesting.

Back