The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

That's not the Paladin I would have expected to be your favorite. Welcome to 2019!

KJ, sorry how things went down behind the scenes at the other place. We did have a lot of fun in the backroom though. The Cadre has a lot of that same Backroom feel.
Happy New Years to you my friend.

I guess there has just been a lot of bee hive brush talk lately.
I’m honored to have gotten the chance at the LE Beehive, but definitely not the end all, bee all of brushes for me (see what I did there?). It’s a close 2nd or third, but I’d have to say that my Jack brushes beat out my Beehive.... you know, Mr. Halloween and all!

KJ, sorry how things went down behind the scenes at the other place. We did have a lot of fun in the backroom though. The Cadre has a lot of that same Backroom feel.
Happy New Years to you my friend.

Thanks John, and the Cadre does have that feel, but it’s even better!

Good shave with the Night Music!

Mmm muddy buddies! Sounds like a fun New Year’s Eve.

Just watching the Night Music video. Had to laugh. That's a great trait for a soap to have. Gotta leave it open for a month so you can smell more than poop.

I'll say that I decided not to worry about trying to get Grooming Department soaps since their performance wasn't elite, but I think I'd like that scent.

BTW, I like your new intro length. You now get played in entirety.

Vindication!!! Everyone was saying the C was more aggressive. I never got that and felt the same as you. Covered in a video once. Nice shave

Back